FREAKY CLEAN 100% NATURAL,
SUSTAINABLE, AND BIODEGRADABLE CANDLES
Candles make every home cozy and warm, and at Freaky Clean, we understand this concept perfectly. That’s why we have designed a range of high-quality natural scented candles to provide your space with a relaxing atmosphere for those long workdays, helping to reduce stress and anxiety while enhancing your mood. In addition to this, they can also be used for body massages, thanks to our candles being made from soy wax (highly nourishing and moisturizing), vegetable oils, and essential oils. The combination of these three ingredients has the ability to give your skin a smooth texture and a radiant appearance.
- They don’t harm the skin.
- Made from natural ingredients.
- Contain no paraffin or petroleum derivatives.
- Boost mood and increase good spirits.
- Leave the skin soft, highly hydrated, and with a delightful aroma.
- Have moisturizing, conditioning, anti-inflammatory, and relaxing properties.
- Their combustion poses no health risks, nor does it increase the levels of environmental toxicity since they do not produce higher levels of CO2 or carbon dioxide or produce soot.
- The wicks used are made of 100% natural cotton filaments.
- They are more cost-effective than paraffin candles because they burn more slowly, lasting 2 or 3 times longer.
- Soy wax candles produce greater luminosity.
- We do not use synthetic fragrances, which means that Freaky Clean candles release their aroma more than paraffin candles, gently and steadily even before lighting them.
Why not use paraffin candles?
- Paraffin candles emit harmful vapors and gases during combustion.
- They increase CO2 levels.
- They emit black soot that is harmful to inhale.
- Their smoke stains wall paint and surrounding furniture.
- The wicks used in these candles are not natural and are made with chemical components that mix with the harmful smoke they emit.
- They use less health-beneficial synthetic fragrances.
- Paraffin candles never burn completely, leaving up to 30% of the candle unused.
- Paraffin comes from petroleum, a limited and non-renewable source.
- The fragrance does not blend well with paraffin, causing the scent to fade over time.